She has a nick name for me?

I've been friends with this guy for about 6 years and occasionally we've hooked up. More recently, over the last year or so, we've been hooking up more frequently. However, he's had an on again off again girlfriend who has a nick name for me. It's like clock work for him tho. He'll be dating her, and flip out on me saying things like "I don't wanna talk/text/call you any more", "I don't wanna be your friend any more", "Don't call/text me anymore" ... Then a little while later he calls me to hang out. I know it's just for sex but what's with the whole "I don't wanna talk to you anymore"?

What Guys Said 1

• Hey what is your question actually is that she have a nick name for you or he dates you only for sex?

• I don't care if she has a nick name for me. The more she talks about me, the more Famous I get.

And I know him and I are only sex friends.

My question is why he, every few moths, throws me some lame ass line and then a month later he comes back lol

• seriously don't you see a point he thinks that you are so much easy that he can f*** you any time he want .don't feel disrespected by me but I think he feels that you are his private hooker

• lol then I should be getting paid more ... LOL

What Girls Said 1

• Its probably because he's with her and she might see messages.

• She might read his messages and snoop through his stuff (receipts, computer, etc.)

• I'm pretty sure that's what it is .. because then she decides it's her place to tell me off ... it doesn't work but it sure makes me laugh lol