I've never had a first kiss?

So tell me about your first kiss~ <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Happened when I was like ten, with my next door neighbor lol :D Long story short our older brothers were really good friends, so we naturally hung around each other too. One day we were alone together (and I can't remember things to clearly) but we both closed our eyes and pecked each other on the lips for a few seconds. Little did we know it, our brothers were watching the whole time, and blabbed to everyone (friends, school, family ect). It was still worth it though.

What Guys Said 13

• I think I was about 10 myself. It was with a girl who I had the biggest crush on. She was in my 2nd and 3rd grade class. It was very nice even though we didn't have a clue how to really kiss then pressing lips together.

Don't treat your first kis quite as special as I hope you are treating your virginity (hopefully waiting until marriage). However, it should still be with a boy who you really like. Remember, you will forever remember who your first kiss is with. Wouldn't you like to make sure it is somebody who will bring pleasant thoughts when you remember him and the kiss?

• Mine.. was actually quite magical. I met this girl on a cruise and we got to talking after we told each other that we liked each other. After hearing her out and giving her advice on home troubles (in the middle of a public hallway, next to some elevators...), I realized that it was kind of late and decided to end things short, as I would see her tomorrow. So we said our goodbyes and right as she was leaving I called out to her and asked for a hug. She hugged me and then kissed me. A elevator service guy walked by right as we were kissing. haha.

• Pretty bad... Tends to be how things go first time...and other things :/ Odds are it ain't gunna b as good as you hope it'd be.

• All I ever got was a kiss on the forehead :(

• Hard to believe A woman as gorgeous as you has yet to experience it. But I suppose the more mature you are when it happens, the more special it would be.

But I was so damn nervous about my first kiss, I just said screw it and asked her "Can I kiss you?" . She looked to me, giggled and nodded her head.

For it being just a peck, I'd say my first kiss went A okay:3

(Although she was terrible at making out...xD)

• Terrible, I thought she was trying to eat my face... :X

• I haven't had mine either.

• I never did too, but I am sure it will be good :) x

• Nearly, she was sleeping and I was tempted to go for it as I was horny.. But she could have woken up so I didn't. lol

• LOL, that would have been a sleeping beauty kiss---- until you said the horny bit, lol

• I haven't either :P haha

• Well I didn't really kiss her so does it count? Not that great.

• It's magic, Make your own don't ask others for theirs

• It was March 17th. 2010. I had just asked out my first Girlfriend in my 18 years of living, and we had our first official date the night prior (ended in a kiss on the cheek for me).

We were sitting in the basement of her house watching TV, and I laid my head down on her lap. We were playing a silly game of I-poke-your-face-and-say-BOOP-and-you-poke-mine. I started to lean up to get up and she swung the remote to change the channel and WHAM! right in the nose.

So she asked me if it hurt (-_-*). I said mhhmm, and she kissed my nose and asked if it was better. Me, being still slightly pride-sore, said nope. So she kissed my forehead. Nope. Cheek? Nope. Other cheek? Nope.

Finally she kissed me, head on her lap, spiderman-upside-down style, right on the lips.

It was all better :)

• Baaaww~ how cute! That's my best friend's birthday too! aww, I like that~ <3

What Girls Said 6

• It was at prom last year, and to my surprise sweet and magical :) Yeah, corny, but I seriously had butterflies even days after lol.

• well if you mean a peck I was 6yrs old...if you mean lips and tongue then I was 12yrs old and I had a free period and so did my friend who was 16, so we were walking around the field talking and just enjoying the breeze, and obviously my hair went all over my face and I was trying to move it away but it kept going on my face until he stopped me , moved my hair for me looked at my whole face and then my lips and then he kissed me, I wasn't an expert at kissing back then but it was nice and sweet , and then the next two days he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yea lol

• I was 14. It was in a school hall, nothing went wrong but it was pretty lame now that I think about it.

• my first kiss was awkward.. the dude was like really aggressive and fast about it I was like wtf was that. I accidentally laughed at him.. oops

• horrible, I was really young and the guy forced it on me

• well it's easier for a girl to get something from a guy or just get a guy than it is for a guy to get something from a girl or get a girl