Asking for advice is like asking a question you already know the answer to?

Do you ever feel like that?

Especially with relationships--I met this guy and he seems really great. But he's friends with a lot of girls. And not just friends. More like Flirty friends. He always says he doesn't believe in pursuing girls. He's really sweet when he hang out, and even kissed me the other night. But he never texts me. As must as I want to think he's a good guy, I can't help but think these are red flags. What do you think? What should I do when he talks always talks to me at school and is all flirtatious and "huggy"?

What Guys Said 1

• yah that's totally true. Its cause you don't trust your gut and you seek reinforcement from other people so you ask them questions that you already know the answer to. IIt's probably like 75% of the questions on this site.

• yeah it sucks because especially with relationships, you want to see the good in someone so badly that we're willing to ignore all the warning signs. and even though I know this, I still keep doing it. its a vicious cycle.

• about this guy, having a lot of attention from other girls could be a good thing or a bad thing. How does he act around u?

What Girls Said 0