What do you think of online dating?

What do you think of online dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it doesn't QUICKLY involve meeting IRL, then it's totally pointless.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in one of those relationships and have been for 4 years but I have met him and see him as often as I can. I think they can be very successful, I don't know why people think they are a waste of time because you can meet really nice people and find love with them too like me :)

• I suppose in some ways it could be a good thing. I'm not quite sure.

• Online dating is dangerous!

What Guys Said 2

• Most of the time: It's not worth it and it's a waste of time. It becomes increasingly hard to find something to talk about when the extent of your time together is just that. That being said, it can sometimes be rewarding, especially, if you meet up.

~Distant

• There is no greater gift to my sexual desires than meeting women online. The ease and speed is unmatched, unless I was a millionaire and I could order in.

Think of the beautiful women across the sea who can't seem to meet a decent dude, but suddenly find you.

Think web cam fun.

Think intimacy with the safety that distance can provide!

It's awesome.

~ Robby

My Blog ( link )