Should I text him or not?

We met a few days ago and we really flirted. We exchanged numbers, and we’ve been texting on and off. Usually I text him first.

I texted him on Tuesday, and we talked for an hour-ish and flirted, but then he stopped replying. I texted him something else on Wednesday but he never replied. I haven’t texted him at all today because I don’t want to seem desperate.

Should I wait to talk to him again? I’m just a bit worried he’ll think I’m desperate. We are facebook friends, by the way.

What Guys Said 1

• I would call him, maybe the text didn't go through. Better to talk to make sure he heard what you had to say.

What Girls Said 1

• I would wait to text/talk him again, maybe something happened to his phone.
    i would give it a few days until you text him again since you don't want to seem desperate.
    I know exactly how you are feeling, at this moment he is probably running through your head all the time.