Is it okay for me to call him?

Me and my on again off again boyfriend are currently off. he's mad at me for something I did when we weren't together. lately we have been acting like we were together. but since Sunday he's been mad and not wanted to talk to me. I haven't spoken to him for three days. there's a mutual friend's party tonight. he doesn't want me to go. but I want to talk to him before tonight. is it okay for me to call him or will it just make him more mad? not talking to him this long is extremely painful for me. but I don't want to invade his space. what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• If you're currently off, you have no obligation to listen to his requests. You can call/text him if you want but it's up to you. I wouldn't but that's me.

~Distant

What Girls Said 1

• same here with me girl call him and if he doesn't pick up your call wait 20 min and use a friends phone to call him to talk!