I like to wear lipgloss, but not on him, advice?

I love wearing tinted, glossy, flavored, glittery stuff on my lips, and I really only do it around my boyfriend because it makes me feel super sexy and girly. Plus it draws attention to my lips, always a plus, but I don't like that when I kiss him it looks like he's wearing it afterward. and if we get a little excited...I don't want it ALL OVER OUR FACES!

Any tips for keeping the gloss on my lips or at least how to deal with the clean up? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Try getting a type of gloss that doesn't wipe off! If that's not possible, I suppose having a wet cloth around isn't too hard :P

~Distant

What Guys Said 3

• Keep some wet wipes in your bag. Lip gloss is always going to end up on whoever you've been kissing, unavoidable

• I had a dollar once

• uhh... tissues?

What Girls Said 1

• wipe it off by licking your lips and wiping the excess off with your thumb right before you kiss him...he'll like that ;P