Would you date a metrosexual?

ladies would you date a metrosexual?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't think I would like that

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like men who try to look prettier than me and fuss about superficial things like fashion so no

• maybe as long as he's not like one of those tools that uses more hair products then I do. if he's an artistic type guy that just tries to take care of himself then sure.

• its not really what I'm in to.

• no

• No. too much of a girl for me

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say that the whole metrosexual look and craze is a bit dated. Better for a boy your age to go for the vampire look, try to lean more towards emo-vampire, because I think goth is finally on the way out as well. Whatever you decide, just make sure you get a Justin Beiber haircut.

• Why do you have to be a metrosexual? why can't you just be a man, the fact is women like men, men like women. Women are not after hybrids between the two, you don't see men chasing dykes, neither do you see women chasing girlie men