Should I ask this girl out?

I don't really talk to her a lot, but sometimes I do, and we say hey and wave all the time. She's single, but she hangs out with these couple of guys, so it's intimidating. I just don't want her to be weirded out.

Most Helpful Girl

• go for it. you have nothing to lose

What Girls Said 1

• those guys are probably just friends of hers, and if she's saying hello to and waving then she's being friendly. if your really worried try talking to her more.

What Guys Said 2

• Wave her over to your personal space and quietly talk about what you wanna do, if it's meet up later the same day, next week, whatever. Act confident and natural and don't worry if she says she's busy or something. It might be a lie cause she wasn't expecting something like that. Just shrug it off and go back to what you were doing like it didn't matter. At least you got the intention across and she might come back to you one day when she's given it some more thought. Good luck.

• Ask her to hang out and watch a movie. If she agrees, chill on the couch during the movie and make a move if the mood feels alright.