French kissing, Is my experience normal?

Okay, so I had my first kiss.

The guy I shared it with is more experienced then I am (we're from the same age, he's 6 months older). I really love him, as much as a person under 18 can love another person, if you ask me.

So, we kissed. And kissed again. But, in total, we only kissed like three, maybe four times.

He's my boyfriend for almost two months now and we're really close. We did make out. He makes the first move, always, but respects my boundaries and he always puts the decision of how far we go in my hands.

To the point. We kiss, a really sweet, cute kiss. With closed lips, apart from those three times. Those times were pretty short, like half a minute. Who ended it differs a time. But whoever did it, he always smiles at me, just shining somehow. Happy.

Girls: is this a normal reaction from (first) boyfriends?

Boys: is this normal for you guys?

I'm wondering if there's something wrong with the kiss, or if I'm to hesitant. Maybe I'm just paranoia, because it's the first time I'm with a boy in this way.

Thank you for reading. I'm looking forward to the answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait, is your question about him beaming and smiling afterward? Yeah, that's a very normal reaction from a guy who likes the person he's kissing.

Or is it just about the experience in general? Because it definitely sounds like a great first kiss(es) to me. Congrats, ha ha :) Seems like you're doing everything right.

• It's been perfect to me. :D

But I'm not sure how he feels. He doesn't really talk that much about his feelings. Just softly whispers "I love you".

The point is, is it normal that we don't do open mouthed kissing? Because I'm not so sure of myself.

• Oh don't worry about it. Everyone's different, there's not really any "normal" experience. Some people don't even like french kissing. If you're curious, try it :)

If it makes you feel any better, my first boyfriend and I didn't try french kissing until we were together for several months. I don't know why, I guess it just wasn't our "thing."

• Thank you so much, you've been a great help!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well when I makeout with my boyfriend, he always smmiles after...and licks his lips a lot lmfaooo :P