Im 17 I never kissed a girl?

yep I know it sucks I'm not a freak I'm not uggly I'm actually a pretty normal guy and I have skills but the moment just has never happened I'm actually really good talking with girls but the moment hasn't come sometimes it gets me down but I don't care sometimes feel free to say whatever you want

ty for the asnwers

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just about 18 and I've never kissed a girl. As far as I know there's only ever really been one girl who actually genuinely liked me, and I've never had a girlfriend. Though I really wouldn't describe myself as normal or a smooth talker, so that could be part of it... I don't really care though, relationships are usually bullsh*t at this age anyways.

What Girls Said 3

• There's nothing wrong with you ;) I'm glad there are still people out there who still have that first kiss. This might sounds stupid but it's something special and shouldn't be given lightly... (I've still never been kissed) So honestly, Good for you :)

• To be honest a guy who hasn't kissed a girl whose 17 kind of shows he's not just after sex when it comes to liking a girl which is a plus in a lot of girls eyes. :)

• You forgot to put a question in there lol.

It'll happen, I was 18 before mine, but it was mainly cause I wasn't allowed to date for like ever and when I finally was with someone I made him wait a long time before I kissed him. (He let me do everything at my own speed).

Get into a relationship and it will happen sooner than if you're just friends and talking with several girls.

What Guys Said 2

• well I can respect that so much more than if you had your first kiss or bragging about all the girls hearts you broke.

• umm..yeah..what's the big deal dude.

• you know the preassure mean