Is it ok if I call him?

I met this guy online, we have been texting each other daily(several texts thru out the day) for the past two weeks. I recently asked if we where ever going to talk on the phone or continue to text, he said yes we will talk. Should I call him or will I be to needy or overbearing?

What Guys Said 1

• you know what try to call him and see if he'll answer or it gonna go to voice mail ,

cuz some people don't like to talk on the phone and just txting .

What Girls Said 1

• The same thing happened to me. I've done the online dating thing.several texts like crazy for a few weeks. It makes you want to hear his voice.then he sounds cute.then you want to meet him after talking for several more weeks.

You are not being overbearing if you want a phone call. He either will or won't call.

Use caution. he is most likely texting and dealing with more women than just you. There may be some reasons he hasn't asked if he could call you. He may be busy, cut his phone plan to nothing, or has an annoying voice. Just make sure he is who he says he is and meet in a very public place where there are lots of cameras.It's 2008 and people do funny things, so get a friend to hang around.

Hope things work out and he is your dream guy. Don't be too disappointed if he's not what you expected. I met one guy who was a super cutie.too bad he had no personality, was a chronic complainer and drove me into the arms of my ex.LOL I also met another guy who was 'nice looking' and conveniently left his wallet at home. L O S E R!

I ran like hell from both and cancelled my online membership. I kinda just wanted to hang out with someone fun. If you are having fun texting, the phone call should be ok! Hang in there.you should call and it's not unreasonable to want to hear a voice.

• So do you think I should take the first step and call or just wait and see if he does?

• You might as well call, you don't have anything to lose. If he sounds like Mike Tyson (squeeky) then you can decide. Also, I thought the guys picture was cute he was kinda chubby. When I met him in person well let's just say 'ewe'. Keep a friend near for an easy exit if you go to meet him.