What do guys prefer?

OK so I need to know what you guys like better.

A girl who has a really pretty face or a really nice body?

A girl who lets you have her way or speaks out?

Quiet or loud girl?

A girl with a few small but visible blemishes or a girl with a ton of coverup on?

Someone who only talks to you when you talk to her or someone who always brings up a conversation?

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a girl who starts converstaion, speaks her mind N is somewhere between quiet N loud. I don't care about blemishes, N coverup is cool as long as the girl doesn't have SOOO MUCH MAKEUP that she appears to be inconfident and/or trying too hard. Face N body, MMMM, I'll pick the face if I have to, but as long as I can talk to the girl N enjoy being in her company both are just really great bonuses N non-essential! I can't say all guys would feel this way, or that I'd have given the same answer in my teens/early 20's, but it's honestly how I feel NOW...

What Guys Said 5

• If I have to choose;

1) really nice body over really pretty face

2) lets me have my way if she doesn't really care, but speaks out if she does

3) quiet over loud

4) a few small but visible blemishes over caked on makup

5) someone who brings up conversation over someone who only responds to conversation

• Yes! I'm looking for a girl just like the one you describe.

• 1. Either.

2. Speaks her mind

3. In between. kind of a loaded question, given it's only a fraction of her personality. there are many different types of "loud"

4. I want to see her the way she is, not the way makeup makes her.

5. In between. there should be a give-and-take.

• just be your self look up way to boost your self confadence look in the mirror an tell your self your beauitiful when you leave your house in the morning, I'm sure if your your self you'll find someone sometime. but you'll never get anywhere if you don't put your self out there. a guy will accept you for you if you just be your self are you quiet or talkative fun or reserved? makeup or not? I've dated all them differe3nt types its just who you are. a guy can usually tell if your showign a front an with distrust you, show your true self don't worry about what others want you to be as long as your not going to jail or doped up so bad you don't know reality then don't worry. add me if you want.

• -really nice boy

-speaks out

-quiet

-a lot of make up, I like the whorish look

- neither

• you contradicted yourself. You said 'speak out' and 'quiet'. so I am confused :P

• I want a girl that speks out, like when having a argument/conversation/discussion with me, a girl with opinions and beliefs of her own who doesn' agree with everything I say just to please me.

And quiet (doesn't need to be quiet, just not an attention whore always talking and yelling whit high-pitched voice) in public/socia situations.

What Girls Said 2

• pretty face

speaks out

loud

few but small blemishes

always brings up convos

• pretty face

speaks out

quiet

few small blemishes

neither/both