Girls: What would you do in this situation?

I'm getting tired of having to do all the heavy lifting when it comes to making whatever it is that our relationship is work. I'm the one that has always texted and called her first, and set up dates. I feel like she isn't really interested, but when we do go out on dates we have a good time, she lets me in her personal space, I can touch her hold her hand she lets me close to her, so she must like me at least a little in some form.

I asked her out on Thursday for plans on saturday, she said she couldn't go out because she had prior plans with some friends. She didn't suggest an alternate or anything, so I got kinda pissy and upset, sent her a text saying OK that's cool, I didn't try to reschedule either.

We've been on four dates, she still doesn't initiate any contact. I'm just gonna stop texting her and calling her period. What will go through her head after a while? Will she finally text me, earlier in our relationship she went a whole week without texting me, I finally just went ahead and called her.

So recap: we've gone on four dates and she seems interested at least somewhat, I asked her out 2 days ago, she said no sorry, and now I'm just not going to talk to her anymore. To the girls: what would you do and what would go through your head?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Dude its supposed to work both ways, you text then she texts and so on. Don’t go running around for her all the time 24/7. If that’s the kind of relationship you want then super, but my guessing is that you don’t so wait for her to make contact.

• I don't like being turned down twice in a row, so I'd wait for her even if it meant never hearing from her again. But that's just me.