Would you kiss somebody you're not attracted to?

If somebody were to lean in and attempt to kiss you, would you pull away if you didn't like them? Or would you let them kiss you just to be nice or just because your bored?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would pulll away

What Girls Said 6

• No.

How is letting them kiss me nice?

Are you one of those girls should be sexually available for guys no matter what they feel guys?

• I would pull away. You do not want to give a person the wrong idea

• pull away

• i would pull away if I wasn't attracted. I'm not kissing someone out of pity or boredom but that's just me

• No, I would NEVER kiss someone I am not physically or sexually attracted to. I would never kiss someone I am not dating, period. I am only sexual with men who I date. I don't support friends with benefits or f buddies. I mean, people can do what they want, it's just something I would never do and not for me. If you wanted an honest answer, this is it.

• I don't do kissing just to be nice... So, no, if I wasn't already attracted to the person, there would be no kiss.

What Guys Said 0