Ever wanna date twins?

I wanna date twins imagine how much fun it would be! I just have a thing for twins. Does anyone else feel the same way too? Also one more thing is there any online dating site for girls who want to date hot twins cause id so totally be in to that ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I was curious about cause cousins of mine who are twin sister they had joined wedding & their grooms are twins 2 (I know weird right) but since then I'm always thinking what's it like dating a twin

• o.o

You think they exchange once in a while?

• Haha maybe

But my 16 year old cous asked me 'what if 1 of da groom twins going 2 da bedroom seeing what he thinks is his wife but sister in law naked & f***s her even though she looks like the wife but that be really cheating'

I couldn't stop laughing when she asked me that

What Guys Said 5

• link

if they look like these

• Well, I know something I'd rather do than "date" twins. Hell I've even got these two twins in mind that I know, shame they're a year older than me which makes the likelihood of it ever happening equal to the likelyhood of Michael Jackson bringing out a new album.

• You do know they're two separate people, right? Like...you're basically asking to be double teamed by brothers...which is a bit gross.

• I do know that, that's the part that makes it fun

• I have to admit though, if I had a twin brother we would be best friends and trade girlfriends when we got tired of them. So great. She would just wake up with the other twin and not know the difference.

• My ex-girlfriend and her very close friend, who was a very close friend of mine when I found this out, used to date these two twins. Like a f***ing orgy-principle relationship. I thought that was the best thing ever, haha, she hated that I even found out. I was so proud of them for that though hahaha.

• Yes.

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't want to date both of them at the same time, I'll stick to one guy lol.

• LOL I already know 2 pairs of guy twins. I just can`t tell them apart. So it`s best, I don`t go out with one of them them . Haha

• I'd be disgusted by any twin girls who'd accept to engage in sexual intercourse with the same guy, at the same time...

Seems a little incest-y to me.

• ahem.

only if they're named Gred and Feorge Weasely. sexayyyyy. :p

• lol no. can't say I have a twin fetish

• Yes, but I think you mean f***, not date.