Should I call him or not?

well.i dated a guy three days ago.it was first date.we had great time.but he went to travel after that.will back in five days.so should I call him to date again?or wait till he call me?i m not sure he like me or not.so I don't know how to make step...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel like checking up on him by all means text or call him, but don't ask him out let him do that..making a call from your part is already a hint your interested in him =)

What Guys Said 3

• He will call you. If not just call him. It's OK.

• Traditionally the guy ask the girl out but hey if you want ask him on a date then by all means do. I would love if more girls asked guys out... why do we have to do all the work :-P

• When he gets back , just send a text asking how the trip went and how is he? Job done. If he replies go from there. And if he doesn't ... and so on.

What Girls Said 1

• Call him or text him to see how his trip went and see if he brings up a second date. IT will be good to show him you are interested by staying in contact, if he was wondering same thing about you.