Ladies do you care if your man can fight or not?

I'm not talking about just starting fights for no reason, but to defend you or your honor. So basically would you be ashamed of dating a weak man or a coward?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm well I pretty much fell in love at first sight when my now boyfriend save me and a couple of my girlfriends from these three disgusting guys... it was incredible he didn't beat the sh*t out of them or anything but it was three on one and he scared them of! His shirt got ripped of and everything...*sigh*... but anyway! It depends because some chicks are controlling and bitchy and like "weak" men so they can wear the pants, but I love a man who is a protector type, and stands up for you, respects you to, I think its one of the most hottest attributes a man can have=)

What Girls Said 3

• That's not something I consciously think about when I'm starting to date someone. But I will admit, when I hear a story in which a guy casually lets me know that he's won a fight before (over something honorable of course, not a stupid bar fight), it's really a turn on. Probably instinctual.

• if he's cool around the school and cute, then I probably wouldn't be...ok maybe a little ._.

• a guy who knows how to defend himself is just a bonus. I wouldn't be ashamed. I like to feel protected, but I'm sure I can take care of myself

What Guys Said 1

• I'd be more ashamed to date a "man" who cares about such labels so much as being "weak" or "coward", if I were female of course.

• Of course it would be best to avoid fighting but if you have no choice in the matter would you fight or run?

• I'd run if I could. I'd fight if I couldn't run. Easy as that. (if I'm the only one in the equation, of course)

I never said a guy shouldn't know how to fight, I just said that no one should really care about physical superiority and recklessness in this sense. I hate labels, you know. xD