How do I get a guys like to text or call me without looking desperate?

There's a guy I really want to talk to but I don't want to text him all the time cause I think it looks desperate. I want him to come to me but he's not. I don't know if he's busy or talking to someone else but either way I think if we hung out it's be good. How do I get him to come to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could flirt a little. Otherwise eye contact with a smile will help. Or you could text him. None of these will look "depserate."

What Guys Said 3

• us guys feel the same way too, girls accuse guys of being clingy, needy or desperate when we call or text you even when you let us have your number

• I think flirting would be a good idea. Also, the biggest mistake girls make is trying to be subtle. The guys just won't get it. Don't worry about looking desperate. Guys don't call girls desperate. That's something that girls call other girls.

• guys are more prone to making themselves look desperate than you girls are

What Girls Said 3

• Try to set up a group thing with mutual friends and try talking to him then to see what his story is.

• most guys will give a desperate, clingy, needy girl a chance, but if a guy is like that, girls will be turned off instantly

• I understand what your saying. I want this guy to get my number and text me or what not, but I think it all depends on how much you and this guy talk in person.