How does someone reject a kiss?

I've heard of people saying that someone rejected a kiss or has been rejected when they went in for a kiss, but how exactly does someone go about rejecting a kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• by pulling away

What Girls Said 3

• Well, you could verbally outright say that you would rather not. If you'd prefer not say it, then you can just turn your head or physically pull back. If you want to prevent potential kisses with someone in general, then try to not have any long lingering moments of eye contact.

• Turning head away lol I've done it many times :P or putting the hands on the chest to physically but more symbolically stop them.

• by turning your head when you see that person leaning towards you

What Guys Said 2

• It always varies. Sometimes I might say, "Er, no thanks, I've already had a kiss today". And other times it might be something like, "Get away from me, you cow! I'd rather kiss the Herpes Tree". Mood has a lot to do with it.

• They can either pull back, pull away, turn the cheek towards your lips so you don't kiss them on the mouth, or slap you across the face. It all depends on the girl and the situation.