I feel like she is being paid to hang with me. What's wrong with me?

The girl I have a crush on seems interested like really interested.

We are going to hang out this weekend but I can't shake the feeling that its to good to be true. I feel like she is being paid to hang with me. I know it is crazy but it feels like all of this is my imagination.

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably think you don't deserve her, which has to do with your selfconfidence. Fact is, that girl wants to date you, so you're obviously an attractive and interesting person!

Just make sure that "hang out" means the same for her as it does for you.

What Girls Said 1

• you should tell her that cause if she's really into you she'll be flattered you think so ;)

What Guys Said 3

• No man! she likes to hang out with you cos your worth her time & she is worth yours...so relax and experience it.

Enjoy.

• good things happen sometimes.

• I hate that feeling.

• Yeah it really sucks. What do I do to get rid of this feeling

• What's the worst that can happen? She going to lure you somewhere so her friends can mug you? Just go with it, don't leave yourself too exposed. The feeling will either be confirmed or dispatched.

• I hadn't even thought about she could try to mug me that bitch...j/k you are probably right