Am I wrong for dating a guy who has a girlfriend?

i know about her but I knew him longer than her, and we dated before.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unlike the other responses.To each their own.If you like him and realize that he isn't going to leave the girlfriend for you, than why not. Yes, he is a cheater and yes your are no better but you can't help how you feel. Just understand and another poster said, what they do with you, they will do to you.That I believe. I was cheated on so I know how that feels. I honestly don't blame her.Why, for what.listening to him tell her that he wasn't happy in his relationship with me. Just be very careful with your own feelings.DON'T MAKE HIM PRIORITY, obviously, you are not his #1 priority! Keep looking for someone who wants you and only you!

• Thats exactly what he been doing complaining to me about her but am over it now I left him alone thanks for seeing it from boths sides

What Guys Said 1

• Without being disrespectful -YA THINK?

What Girls Said 4

• The length of time that you have known this guy is irrelevant. You KNEW he had a girlfriend and still got involved with him. He's a cheater, and you're no better. You're the other woman, and you're going to end up causing someone else the kind of pain that no one wants to experience, yourself included. Nobody wants to be cheated on, and you're included in that. So, in answer to your question, yes, you are wrong for dating a guy who has a girlfriend.

• I know you must have heard the saying '' what they'll do with you they'll do 2 you'' I don't think there is much need to elaborate further , but this could have went over your head. To answer your question YES, you are wrong and there really isn't much room to try to ''justify'' your actions. TIME means NOTHING , but RESPECT ( for other's and YOURSELF ) means EVERYTHING.

• Isn't that cheating? You're the other woman technically. Is that something you really want to be? Unless they're in an open relationship and she knows about you, it's called cheating.

• Would you wanted to be cheated on?

And if he is cheating on her with you then nothing would stop him from cheating on you.