Would you date an average guy?

would you date a guy who is pretty much average all around? job, height, p*nis size, looks, everything average

Updates:
what can I do to have a chance at above average girls ?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• An average girl would, and a below average girl definitely would. An above average girl wouldn't. Why would she?

0|0
    0|0
    • Be above average. I mean you're proving it right here. You don't want average girls (even though you are average) You want above average ones. So why then if a girl is above average, would she date down, when you don't even want to date on your own level. You have to be on a level playing field. Simply being average and hoping for the best isn't going to happen. And since you want above average women, you can understand why they'd want above average men too.

• Show All
    • The two biggest ones would be to improve your looks, and your attitude toward life. If you're a guy who is attractive, and also confident, masculine, and exciting (as in has a lot going on, and bring adventure/sense of humor to a relationship) you'll never be regarded as average. Even with an average job and height.

• ok thanks

What Girls Said 5

• No one is just plain vanilla.

There's always a sprinkle or something unique about them.

1|1
    0|0
  • you can't get an above average girl unless something about you is above average.. either it be face, body, or bank account

0|0
    0|0
  • all average and below average girls

0|0
    0|0
  • yes

0|0
    0|0
  • what is your job?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sure an average girl would. If you want an above average girl, you should try to be above average yourself in some aspect of your life.

~Distant

1|0
    0|0
  • Define average guy and average girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • The average girl probably will.

0|0
    0|0