Does a girl coming back to you happen often?

We dated for a while, maybe a month and a half, and now I've asked her out last week, she had an excuse. This week I ask her out she isn't even responding to my call or text, so I'm assuming she's over me.

Which is so bizarre.. I know she's extremely attracted to me physically and sexually, but maybe she just didn't see a relationship happening?

If you decide you don't want to date a guy anymore, for whatever reason, do you eventually come around, especially if he gives you space.

I'm planning on giving her space, there isn't more I can do and I don't want to come off as needy and a stalker. I'll start trying to find and see other girls. But do you ever stop communicating with someone, and then eventually break the silence and contact them? Does that happen much, and why does it happen.

She doesn't seem like an easy person to date, I'm hoping that she realizes we could have had something and she misses the attention I give her, but I don't know if that will be enough to lure her back. Does a girl not necessarily chasing you but coming back to you after a hiatus happen much?

What Girls Said 1

• did hse or not?

What Guys Said 0