Do you like loud or quiet people?

Do you like loud or quite people to hang out with ? to date ? why ? thanks (:

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many kinds of people out there and one person who is loud can be loved for it just as easaly as hated for it. Its about being natural, when it comes down to being liked. Some people are loud, make a scene in public places and are liked by everone, for example those who are good singers makin a group entrance to a park, can put up a hell of a good show. Then others can try to follow them but get turned away because of the irritation. People who make entrances know how to take control over the situations and lead peoples interest towards them.

The loud people that yell from table to table in a bar or a pub are scaring, annoying or entertaining others. When it comes to making your problem into everyone's problem, you will not be liked by everyone. Not many guys want to go drinkin with girls that make a dam loud scene and get out of control.

Quite people are interesting and chalanging as well. The kind of quiet people I have found interesting are the ones that speak when they have something real smart to say. Those who are not ignorant, are well aware of situations around them and even an expression is talkin without words.

When it comes down to dating, you need general trust, and general respect. Same thing is required in friendship, and all areas of life. Being loud is all good as long as you do it with responsibility. Its not the volume, its the Dj that makes the difference.

• wow that's pretty smart I never thought of it that way . thanks !

What Guys Said 6

• why is it always do you like fat chicks or annorexic chicks, loud or quiet, super slutty or super prude. how about athletic chicks that are outgoing but not obnoxiously loud and puts out but isn't a slut. point being, there is a happy medium for everything

• quiet, not like a mute but quiet. loud obnoxious people annoy me.

• BOTH!

• Either one is fine to me as long as they are good looking and have the qualities I want in a woman.

• obnoxious people are obnoxious.

• thanks for clearing that up xD

• I hate loud people, I've never heard a loud mouth say anything remotely interesting. And I'm pretty old.

• Quite

What Girls Said 4

• Loud to hangout with/date

They say what's on their mind without a filter so you can easily find their faults.

Quiet people tend to think about what they're going to say and how they say it so they can play any situation to their advantage and you don't get a real feel for them.

• i like loud people...not obnoxious loud,just...''fun'' loud.i'm very quiet and I need loud people to make me more comfortable-i only get loud when I really like somebody

• either or... I'm can be quite obnoxious and loud at times, especially after a few drinks or around the right people... if he can have a laugh and join in on my stupidity that's all that matters.

• loud for fun

and quiet to date