What way do you think he ll react?

A guy at a party kissed me last week. The kiss only lasted a few seconds was noting really but I've a boyfriend who away at the moment so I wrote him a letter saying what happen! What way do you think he ll take it? ju think he ll forgive me really wasn't my fault like!

Most Helpful Girl

• If, it seriously wasn't your fault..and you didn't lean in to kiss him..you just kinda stood there and he came real quick to kiss you..then I am sure he will forgive you. Just make sure you tell him, that you didn't kiss him back..and you didn't want him to kiss you in the first place. Also, make sure you tell him that you aren't attracted to him or like him. Hopefully, you aren't! Because, it will make him feel insecure. Also, he will probably not want you to talk to this guy anymore. But, that normal. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Why the hell did you do it in the first place?

I don't get why every story is like that. If you know it's wrong, why do you do it?

What Girls Said 1

• If it really wasn't your fault and you explained it he should be okay, but that's not the sort of thing you express in a letter, in my opinion.