What is the most cosmic part about being in love?

Which of the following do you think is/would be the biggest benefit of having a partner?

• Having somebody to share life with, having experiences / building memories together
  • Having somebody who you can talk to about anything / confide in
  • Escaping the drama and frustrations of the dating scene, taking a breather, building a future with someone
  • Consistent, convenient sex
  • Other (please explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• the mental/spiritual connection, like there's a piece of you that's in your partner...

• That's one hell of an explanation. Concise and spot on. Well done. ;)

• appreciate that... but that's what it is to me... esp wen I was searching for that for the LONGEST time

• This is how I think about it, as well. When you interact with people, you do leave pieces of yourself with them. But then you find someone who already seems to have a piece of you in them (or maybe they just accept you so easily), and it's indescribable. I can't even find a good metaphor for it.

What Girls Said 15

• all of the above but mostly for me A would be like given the highest rating, but all of the above is included when you have a relationship that is good.

• I chose A...bt B wld have been an option also and for what it's worth...D to a small extent...cuz I would never have sex with some1 I wasn't dating

• A and B.

• I chose A.. But I agree with B, too.

• I prefer the first three. I vote A, B, and C. To me, I feel that those options are the best ones. (more A and B than C, though...)

• I chose A :D

• I voted A but agree with B and C too

• definitely A

• i was stuck between a and b! but chose a :)

• All of the above! :-)

• E. (other) All of the above

but if I had to pick only one, it'd be A.

• All of them, but I chose A.

To clarify further, the connection that I've never had with anyone else. Communicating with him is simply amazing; a lot of it takes place without words. Well, barring our conversations about life and whatnot.

• I'm so sick of having a partner I hate men they are all dogs. Just want to f*** and leave. I can take care of myself. I'm tired of being lied to and having to deal with all the drama of a relationship.

• Option A pretty much encompasses all of the other options. So, for me, love is best described by A.

• I voted A because it's all about Companionship..Partnership :)

What Guys Said 5

• The overwhelming, constant sense of love, that takes over sight, sound, touch and taste. Its a lot like how I imagine it feels to be dead.

• B is my favorite answer but D is a good one too because consistent sex with a girl you are really into is awesome

• I'd choose 1) and 2). But I can only choose one option in a poll.

• its all about the memories and the trust and respect. I voted A

• A, B, C, and D >.>

of them all, um... I'm gonna go with A.