What is the most cosmic part about being in love?

Which of the following do you think is/would be the biggest benefit of having a partner?

• Having somebody to share life with, having experiences / building memories together
    66% (103)56% (35)63% (138)Vote
  • Having somebody who you can talk to about anything / confide in
    19% (29)16% (10)18% (39)Vote
  • Escaping the drama and frustrations of the dating scene, taking a breather, building a future with someone
    4% (7)10% (6)6% (13)Vote
  • Consistent, convenient sex
    4% (6)11% (7)6% (13)Vote
  • Other (please explain)
    7% (11)7% (5)7% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|6

Most Helpful Guy

• the mental/spiritual connection, like there's a piece of you that's in your partner...

7|3
    0|0
    • That's one hell of an explanation. Concise and spot on. Well done. ;)

• appreciate that... but that's what it is to me... esp wen I was searching for that for the LONGEST time

• This is how I think about it, as well. When you interact with people, you do leave pieces of yourself with them. But then you find someone who already seems to have a piece of you in them (or maybe they just accept you so easily), and it's indescribable. I can't even find a good metaphor for it.

What Girls Said 15

• all of the above but mostly for me A would be like given the highest rating, but all of the above is included when you have a relationship that is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose A...bt B wld have been an option also and for what it's worth...D to a small extent...cuz I would never have sex with some1 I wasn't dating

2|0
    0|0
  • A and B.

2|0
    0|0
  • I chose A.. But I agree with B, too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer the first three. I vote A, B, and C. To me, I feel that those options are the best ones. (more A and B than C, though...)

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose A :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A but agree with B and C too

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely A

0|0
    0|0
  • i was stuck between a and b! but chose a :)

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above! :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • E. (other) All of the above

but if I had to pick only one, it'd be A.

2|0
    0|0
  • All of them, but I chose A.

To clarify further, the connection that I've never had with anyone else. Communicating with him is simply amazing; a lot of it takes place without words. Well, barring our conversations about life and whatnot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so sick of having a partner I hate men they are all dogs. Just want to f*** and leave. I can take care of myself. I'm tired of being lied to and having to deal with all the drama of a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Option A pretty much encompasses all of the other options. So, for me, love is best described by A.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A because it's all about Companionship..Partnership :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• The overwhelming, constant sense of love, that takes over sight, sound, touch and taste. Its a lot like how I imagine it feels to be dead.

3|1
    0|0
  • B is my favorite answer but D is a good one too because consistent sex with a girl you are really into is awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd choose 1) and 2). But I can only choose one option in a poll.

0|0
    0|0
  • its all about the memories and the trust and respect. I voted A

1|0
    0|0
  • A, B, C, and D >.>

of them all, um... I'm gonna go with A.

1|0
    0|0