Should I just block him or what?

i met this guy online,my first impression was that he was cute,we started talking thinking it would be good to be friends with him and he just wants to fool around which I have no intrest in ..so sometimes when he's online,he'll say hi and I respond I don't mind a friendly convo but he's just doesn't want to ...so what should I do should I block him from my friend list or what..uggh this Q's is so lame

Most Helpful Guy

• From your question, it sounds like a guy found you on a social networking or dating site and now wants a one-night stand?

If this is the case, if you aren't interested in him just block him.

If this isn't the case, maybe he just wants someone to talk to you (he's probably massing "hi"ing his whole friends list to see who's active). If you never want to talk to him again, then sure, block him. Otherwise just ignore him if you don't feel like talking to him at that moment.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't just block him. You should explain that you want to just be friends. Just because he acts a certain way towards you now doesn't mean that he doesn't want to be friends. If you don't tell him, then how is he supposed to know?

What Girls Said 1

• if you guys don't want the same thing, then block him