Will it be OK to date a guy younger than me??

Am a woman in my 30's and I would like to know if is alright to date a guy way younger than me..about 10 years younger..will it be OK?or just not OK?..don't like the idea but it could happen..i was in a relationship where my partner was 10 years older than me..but am a woman and society has a lot of prejudice on this kind of things..am open to opinions from you guys and girls..thank u!

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, even I will raise an eye-brow; but that is because society is messed up. It is your life. You are the one who knows best about who is good for you.

What Guys Said 5

• Society has changed a lot over the years. You got to ask yourself if you are comfortable with it. Are you going to be embarrassed to be seen with him or feel funny around his friends or are you going to be embarrassed if he meets your friends? You are the one whose opinion matters. Love knows no age limits.He could be the one you want to be with. Would his age bother you then?

• not really..just the fact that am older and have other views about life and don't want him to loose fun because of me..thats all.

• I would totally date a 30 year old if she was hot

• Go for it! If you both connect, then what does it matter. Age is just a number...after 18 haha

• Who cares? Do what you feel is right. You have to live your life, other people don't.

• Society is f***ed up.

If you like him and vice-versa it shouldn't even be a question

What Girls Said 0