A question for the ladies

If a guy was to just tell you one night at a party that he really liked you and you two had been hanging out some for a few months, what would you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you going to tell a girl that you like her, you should find a quiet place and just two of you because you are guarantee that you have her full attention. When you tell a girl at party, she is not going to take you seriously because she might think you drunk, buzzed or horny.

What Girls Said 6

• chances are, if I have been hanging out with him for a couple of months, I like him too.

and when guys tell me that they like me and I don't like them back, it won't make me stop talking to them or not be their friend. it doesn't make any of a difference on my part.

if a guy told me that, I would actually feel pretty good. so go for it

• If He was showing some kinda interest in me. I'd warm up to him and feel the same way but I would be kinda shy to say "Sure" at first not wanting to put myself out there as despret.

If it was just normal friends hanging out naw I would just call it close friends and basically feel nothing between "us"

• is this a trick question? since you're at a "party," unless this guy is obliterated I would think that he really liked me? liiiiiiike, what else are you supposed to think when someone tells you they really like you?

• If I felt the same way about the guy, then if he would ask me out, I would say "sure". Go for it.

I would think "YAY" if he liked me and vice versa.

• i would give it a try, shoot if we're cool like that then why not

• i would take it under consideration that your prob drunk & you don't know what your saying

What Guys Said 0