I've never even kissed a guy. What's going on with me?

Okay so I'm 17 and to put it bluntly I'm pretty innocent. I've never even kissed a guy. But lately I just feel the need to flirt it up, party, and be slutty. I don't get what is going on, I just never felt the need until lately. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's just curiosity. Maybe if you have many friends who hook up and party and are very flirty you are just curious to how it feels to be like that---esp since your 17 and you haven't kissed anyone. I think : to you it might feel abnormal to be 17 and prude but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. There are many girls who are 17 and are also prude. My advice is to not let go of your innocence. If you get stronger urges to party and flirt then you could do that but do not be slutty. It's not a cool, in my opinion. You show more self value when you aren't throwing yourself around like a hot potato. You could party but be careful of the way you present yourself at a party. Don't drink too much. You could also flirt but try to do it with someone you really really like instead of many guys. Once again, be careful and try not to go down the slutty path. Once you go down that road it's hard to turn back and you lose respect in a sense. You also lose your rep as being innocent and you can possibly be seen as easy. It's not a title that you should want to have. Good Luck (:

What Guys Said 2

• You're growing up. Perhaps these new feelings are independence.

Don't blow your innocence. You can never get it back.

• There is nothing wrong with partying. Sometimes, if you can trust a person, even some innocent flirting is OK. But please don't go the slutty route. There is nothing more sexy about a girl than being a little within the walls and also being the hard one do get into immoral ways. So please take it as a friendly advice.

What Girls Said 0