She has to stop talking about other guys! Refuses to answer...?

So I met this girl through a friend's friend. She is kind of weird and likes to consider herself "one of the guys". Anyway she started to flirt with me pretty hard, and I flirted back, saying how she thinks I'm attractive and wanted to know more about me. We hung out and talked; she came to a small party at my house and I held her, maybe was a bit "handsy" but she said she liked it.

We talked a bit and she told me she didn't want to date right now, she just came out of a "relationship" with this guy she had/has a huge crush on. I can understand that and said it was fine.

Then we talk on facebook and all of a sudden she is telling me all about this guy she just left, how she really is attracted to him and blah blah blah but knows he's an ass and has to get over him. I tried to indicate I did not want to hear every detail of this guy, but she ignored it over and over. So finally I laid it out for her, telling her if she likes me she has to stop talking about other guys in detail. If she doesn't then fine.

She refused to respond or answer this issue! I brought it up two more times she is just evasive, I don't get it. I am becoming hostile against her. I don't get it? Why can't she just say 'yes' or 'no'?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd let this girl go. She obviously is in need of attention and is still hooked on this guy. The fact that she so blatantly avoids the truth points to her not being done with this person. Another (dumb) thing she could be doing is telling you about this guy in order to stir up jealous feelings in you. Bottom line is that you should move on and if she comes running after you then let her, but walking away is the only way to clearly show that you're not going to stick around to just give her ego boosts. :)

• Good point. I stopped flirting with her altogether and basically told her to stop flirting with me if she has to intention of following through.

I think we will be friends, my attraction for her is fading fast the more I know her.

What Girls Said 5

• maybe she just likes your attention... or the answer is that she's confused and doesn't want to make you think she likes you, but thinks that she'll lose you as a friend if she says she doesn't like you. yeah its a bit complicated but the points are there lol

• Yea I already told her if she doesn't like me we will definitely be friends. It's not like I'm in love with this girl we just are/were attracted to each other.

• lol.. exactly duuh love is a big word hah!

• i too find it really irritating when people just keep on ranting about their ex. they should first deal with their feelings and then start dating someone else. well let go of that girl. she obviously is not going to say "yes" or "no". she needs you as an emotional crutch.

• I think she's looking for a rebound guy, somebody to rely on while she gets over this ex, and most of the time they don't take you seriously. I know because unfortunately Iv done that. I think you shud get out of it while you can

• ignore her

• move on

What Guys Said 0