I never hear about anyone going on an actual date. Is this weird or normal?

I'm really confused with dating in my school. a lot of people will say there in a relationship with someone then date them for one or two weeks and then say they broke up. I never hear about anyone going on an actual date, and when people do break up they act really upset. is this normal?

i actually want to go on a date with a guy before I call him my boy friend, does that make me weird? in a good way or bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• DATING should not have anything to do with upset or SEX. normally, the main issue is that , most guys take dating for just fun which as a youth ,you have to engage your self with and have sex life which is very wrong .

dating simply means you are ready to get a life time partner to marry.but in order to get the right person , you have to study the chosen persons life styles ,and behaviors, etc to see if he/she is the right person, which will enable you to stay forever and your love for each other is real and will never fade.

In this course , it does NOT involve SEX and this is one major reason why most guys and girls can not with stand it.

DATING DOES NOT INVOLVE SEX AND WHEN THE PERSON IS NOT SUITABLE, IT SHOULD NOT BRING HATRED.

THANK YOU

What Guys Said 3

• Who's to say what is weird and what is normal? This happens all the time so it's definitely common. You don't have to go on dates to be in a relationship in the high school stages.

~Distant

• Highschool love..lol takes me back.. some people actually Fall in love in high school and live together for the rest of there lives But most of the time...its just an obession or Fling..

so don't take it to serious..

• That's normal. People in high school are just obsessed. Though I don't consider those actually relationships. Also, yeah that does make you unusual, not weird just unusual, and in a good way.

What Girls Said 4

• That's high school for you. A lot of times people say they're "dating" someone when really all that entails is changing their Facebook relationship relationship status and talking to that person on the phone for a half hour. Then they cry when it's over a week in a half later because they had already picked what their babies' names would be and now they have to start over new. Hahaha. I don't miss school.

• weird

• normal

• i know right? its ore like they become boyfriend and girlfriend but they say theyre""going out". then they breakup and are all crying. so apparenty its normal, but I don't think they should say theyre going out.