Found boyfriend on dating site?

I have been dating my boyfriend for 5 months. He had to move away to another state on business for 8 months recently. He said he wants to stay together and do the long distance thing... yet, I found him on a dating site!

What do you think guys?

What Guys Said 2

• Obviously raises some eyebrows, keep on eye on it, see if you can track his profile and what's going on, its a red sign yes, but no concrete proof he has done anything yet. Although I'm sure he is up to something when doing this, "trip" so to be quite honest things look a little bad in my opinion. Call him and do what you can to stay in touch, in a "beat around the bush" sort of way brinhg up dating sites and such and get his take on them. See how he reacts.

• Not to be mean or anything, but if you found him on a dating site, why were you on a dating site? If your looking for someone and he's looking for someone maybe its best to go your separate ways.

What Girls Said 0