Dinner with his family at a fancy restaurant?

So next Friday, I'm going to dinner with my boyfriend and his family. His two older brothers girlfriends are going also . I've never really had the chance to get to know his family & have never gone out to dinner with them before so I'm kinda nervous.. I suck at first impressions and I don't want things to be awkward. How do I go on about meeting these people and what do I talk about? Dos and donts?

Also: I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 years now, I have met his brothers and dad but I've never actually held a conversation with them. How do I act with his brothers girlfriends and with his dad?

Updates:
The dinner is two days after his Dad's bday. Do I get him something? If yes, what? Or maybe bake him something...

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• baking something is always a way to a man's heart ! ( find out if he'd diabetic) you don't want to kill him on the first impression,lol... Arms in your lap or one on your mans lap... smile... answer questions family's are good at asking questions... Don't answer any from the smart ass brother,lol... DO NOT cut your man down always back him... Your being monitered by the fam... Be yourself of fight being yourself,lol... have fun and smile ,smile, smile, and thank them and say I heard so much about you all good ofcourse... stuff like that always wins fam.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.