Internet dating, will we ever meet!

What do people really think of dating websites?I have been talking to a guy for over two months but haven't met him yet..i would like to but the last time I was in his area I gave him my number and didn't hear anything.. then the next time I was online he asked me when I would next be around..we are still emailing each other but will we ever meet?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is funny, I actually met my boyfriend online. We first met in October and Instanly connected we kept in contact for awhile and finally decided to meet one another in late december for my birthday.

I know what you might be thinking - I'm pretty paranoid about meeting up with guys that I don't know especially who I have met online, and believe me this isn't something I thought I would ever do. I found out we lived pretty close to one another. We ended up sending over pictures and talked on cam for a bit (So, I didn't know he was some 50 yearold).

We decided to meet up at a club (we both love them) I brought my friends and he brought his,It was honestly perfect the way we met up, I still remember it. After that we made it official and have been dating ever since. He's real, honest, and perfect for me he's everything I wanted.

But one thing you have to realize this isn't something that ALWAYS works out its rare, and you have to be very careful who you give your number to or decide to meet up with. Do some research and make sure he is who he says he is. If you deicde to meet him bring your friends, and like said below make sure its a public place. Hope it works for you. (:

• okay thnx,some good advice there..it's strange cos we are always chatting online,he's got my number but hasn't text or anything yet..and he lives in the same place as my best friend..

What Guys Said 2

• I am sure if you and he both want to, you will soon meeting. Meeting is OK but you want to do it in a public place. Don't ever for get the world is full of whackos.

• If there's someone online that I want to meet and we have talked about meeting. I set up the meeting. I have no patience for online romances.

What Girls Said 2

• Ahhh, you fell into trap of the online flirter/players. There is a phenomenon out there to look out for. Guys wanting cyber affairs trading pictures and possibly camming for mutual masturbation. Of course they rarely admit to it. I willing to bet you will never meet this guy. very likely he doesn't even look like his pictures. As long as you understand this have fun but the moment you build this up to something it is not you in for disappointment.

This kinda guy is usually a player of the worst kind. It is easy to do this since you can't see them and look at their expressions. I bet he is real sweet and attentive too! hehehe.

This gig has been around for a while now. If you don't meet or regularly talk (not text) to a guy you met online within a week then you got yourself an online only man. These affairs usually are short term and burn out. He is probably doing this with several girls. So watch out. I'd make another profile and approach him online and see what he does. EVIL lol but a girl got to be smart! I did this and boy did it pay off! I played the f***ing player good.

• I've done that before and it turned out to be a fakey , don't get me wrong this guy and his stories all matched up but then I found out that it was a psychopathic b*tch that used to like my brother, apparently she's made a couple of fake accounts and used it agains my brothers friends inc me :/ but yeh I've learnt my lesson however on the other side my best friends met her now boyfriend online and they've been together for 6mnths now ..