When is the right time to kiss a girl?

How is a guy supposed to know that you're wanting to be kissed when you are hanging out and having a moment? What kind of things do girls do when they're thinking "kiss me dammit"

oh another thing, when you move in for the kiss, does it happen very slow, so that she knows its gonna happen or do you surprise her?

Most Helpful Girl

• at least in my opinion do not ask beforehand. That is so un-romantic. It may be though of as sweet to ask first but I'd rather just be suprised.

as for the right time I would say if your just staring at each other closely or when your close together like you said 'having a moment'. just make sure its not too early on in the relationship. I kinda fell like if could b different for each situation. Also I would not do it in a crowded public place, that's just awkward to feel everyone's eyes on you.

• > at least in my opinion do not ask beforehand. That is so un-romantic.

Sure, if a guy is *really* interested in you he'll totally risk a sexual harassment lawsuit...

What Girls Said 4

• you will just know naturally when the right time is when you both lock eyes and just give that serious look and get closer to each other then kiss away(:.Btw kissing in the rain would be the most romantic kiss

• if they hold eye contact for a long time, and frequently, and if they play with your hands a lot and trace the lines and stuff, also if they are really close to your face that is usually a sign that they want to be kissed

• this one is true, I meet a girl 2 weeks ago and we kissed for the first time last night and it happened just like she said...eye contact and playing with the hand..and you will know cause the feeling will tell you to lean in for the kiss

• They keep looking at you, acting giggly most likely, and if you lean in, she's not going to move away. And it depends if you're looking at her if it will happen slowly or just a surprise. It would mean more usually if you get her attention and than let it happen slowly.

• if you get close to her and she doesn't shy away, looks at you, looks at your lips.

What Guys Said 1

• Just go for it, if she leans in for the kiss then all signs are good. If she stops you then she ain't ready for the kiss.