How was your first kiss?

This is just a regular question. My friends always telling me its not all that it's made up to be. I always grew up thinking a first kiss had to be special and romantic. I still do. So share stories about yours. Was it romantic or just plain. Did you care or was it just nothing? Do tell.

• It was romantic but nothing special
  • It was average
  • It was horrible
  • It was amazing and unforgettable

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine was so amazing with the first girl I fell in love with and still continue loving, we were 15 and at a party, we were both shy and when it was time to leave I grabbed her arm and hugged her and she made an adorable little joke and I looked down and smiled into her beautiful eyes then down to her lips and I bit my lips a little and we didn't say a word and just knew we wanted to kiss and we leant in!:) It meant a lot to me and first kisses should be very special between two people!

What Guys Said 5

• I was 5 years old at the time, but I held my own. I just stuck to my fathers advice of "Open mouth, insert tongue, count to 20, break", and all went well.

• It was at the Fall Dance in my 7th grade year. I went with this girl that I had liked for about 3 years before that. We had already had 1 slow dance, but after it was over we went back to dancing like normal and standing with everyone. Her friends kept telling me that I should try and kiss her after the next dance. So the next dance comes up and we were dancing. I wasn't saying a word because I was super nervous. Once the song started wrapping up, I looked at her and she was already looking at me. She did the whole thing where she kept looking down at my lips. I started hyping myself up and working up the courage. Once the song ended, I got the biggest case of butterflies ever and then BOOM, I kissed her :)

It was just a quick peck, but at the time I felt so great like I could conquer the world with my little 5 foot something self lol

• "i could conquer the world with my little 5 foot something self" ha ha that was funny.

This is a cute story

• Not sure how to vote. I really loved her and thought she really loved me (maybe at the time she did) so we both really enjoyed it was great, but I really don't have much to compare it to cause I don't really recall the "awesomeness" of kisses (like their techniques or some sh*t), just the fact we had such intimate contact that I care about. So I'd probably say really great and loved it, I'll remember it always, but I don't know if it was like, the best kiss ever lol cause that's too subjective.

• So you're stuck between A and C? I mean technically it is unforgettable and you did enjoy it at the time.

• Eh, wouldn't say C lol. Cause it wasn't at all horrible. I just don't really know what I'd consider "best kiss ever" soooo

• My first kiss was anything but glorious. It was messy because we were freshman and totally inexperienced and didn't know what the hell we were doing.

• aww oh gosh =( well at least it can be an experience you look back and laugh or smile at (well I hope).

• Don't know haven't had a first kiss. Which is pretty sad at my age.

• ahh I'm on the same boat. But it's okay, it's never too late.

• But your cousin is unfortunately not her first anything...

• probably not. but he did get someone. There are plenty of girls who don't get their first kiss until they're older.

What Girls Said 5

• I put that it was amazing and unforgetable. I will always remember it, but it definitely doesn't compare to the first kiss I had with my boyfriend of 2.5 years. I remember going over to my little "boyfriends" house to play when I was like 6 or 7. He made this cute little fort out of sticks outside just as it was getting dark. He said we should go eat our popcorn in there. Then out of no where he just started kissing me and it remember it was just really soft and slow. It was perfect and I was so happy I went around telling all my little friends I had a "boyfriend" Then he left me alone at a fair and I never talked to him again hahahaha

• It was fine. Nothing special. I didn't even really like the guy that it was with, more so that I wanted to do it and get it over with, rather than anticipating it for so long and then being disappointed.

It's different for everybody. Some people love it, because they really like the person. For others it's completely awkward, especially when it's the other person's first kiss too!

Number one rule, don't expect anything from it. Let it happen, and then you can decide how it made you feel. Regardless, you're going to have more kisses after that one that will mean a lot more to you. :)

• i don't remember my first kiss too good, it was a peck with a Mestizo boy when I was about 7. so I will tell you about my first kiss with my bf: it wa so magical and romantic and it lasted a short while, we were so nervious avout it, I could feel so much love in his kiss as he held me in his arms. it was in october and even after this kiss I could still feel his lips, we just thought it was great. it happened on campus, we go to the same school, I am studying for my bachelors and he is finishing up his associates.

• it was messy and disgusting. It was horrible.

• oh gosh =( well as long as the future ones we're better (:

• Why are men a women so different. You see, my response to the same question would be, "It was messy and disgusting". It was great!"

• I was just lucky that the first guy I kissed happened to be a really good at it ^_^