How acts a guy confused between 2 girls?

he is dating one , but has been liking another girl before dating and still is looking at this girl all time.

he says to this girl he is fed up with his girlfriend behavior.

is this a sign this guy is confused and doesn't know what to do , or is he just provoking?

pls spare your ironic and mocking comments (to the ones that make this) , this site is here for help.

What Guys Said 1

• I've always felt it's important to date more than one person at a time until you pick someone to enter into an exclusive relationship with. It may be that there are things about the both of you that he likes and it might be difficult for him to decide which one he want to be with exclusively. You might just need to ask him if he wants to commit to you or not. I don't know this guy well enough to be able to tell if he's just trying to get a re-action from you or not.

• thx for your answer.the thing is this guy and his girlfriend have been exclusive for 5 months.but still he is acting like this.

• If he is acting like this with his "current" girlfriend, he will probably do the same to you. If he can't make up his mind, I would move on. No point in wasting your time lol

What Girls Said 0