I want to ask before he leaves for Iraq?

I have been dating this guy for a week and he will be leaving for Iraq may 1-3 he shows signs of wanting a relationship and his action are saying that and the things he says to me tells me. so how should I bring it up and what should I say.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe tell him that you care about him a lot and that you'll be there for him. Sometimes it's just best to be straightforward than going at it at the roundabout ways. :) Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• yes go for it, why can't a girl initiate things for once?

What Girls Said 1

• so what happened?

you should, you never can know what will happen

• Hi, so we did talk about everything and we have remain friends and we e-mail each other everyday and we Skype a few times a week. When I e-mail him I will ask him a question at the end and when he e-mails me back he will respond to the question than I will respond to the question if he didn't ask me one. But we tell each other what we are feeling and he is so open with me. He told me we can contuine our dating when he comes home but he still wants to get to know me.