How long should you wait to call a girl who's number you just gotten?

if a girl give you her number how long should you wait to text/call her?

Most Helpful Girl

• General dating rule advises a guy should wait 2 days. It gives enough time for a little anxiety and make it more meaningful when you do call. BUT should you feel everything has gone really well already TEXT or CALL her that night or next morning to thank her for a wonderful time and it meant a lot to you. ONLY do this if you are certain the feeling is mutual or if you really wanna meet up again.

What Girls Said 4

• Haha I reckon you should text the next day.. Don't make her wait too long especially if y know she likes you too.. I know a lot of people wouldn't want to come off as desperate but really the sooner the better :)

• I'd say a day or two. After three days, its been too long unless she was initially really into you

• I think the next day, but it really depends on the vibes she was giving you. I know I would be cool withthat same day.

• the sooner the better :)

even if your still standing right next to her

What Guys Said 0