My husband kissed a teenager?

I'm not sure how I feel about this. What would you do?

A little more detail:

He is 35.

When I say I'm not sure how I feel about it, I mean a range from angry to disappointed to can't believe it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would want to know why he did it. Maybe it's sort of his confusion and it was a huge mistake and I might forgive him if he is truly sorry. anyways it's sort of like the movie with Rachel Bilson in "The last kiss" sort of but you're married. You just have to see if you can love and forgive.

• Oh he is sorry! Unfortunately he couldn't give an explanation to the why. I don't think there was much "thinking" involved - on his part at least.

What Guys Said 2

• Was it a full-on kiss, or a peck on the cheek.

If it was a peck, don't worry about it.

If it was a romantic kiss, worry about it. In this case, you have every right to be angry, disappointed, jealous.

• Strike jealous. That's a bad, unnecessary, hateful emotion.

It only hurts you, not him.

• It was a full on kiss but nothing more. I'm not jealous just don't know what goes through guy's heads sometimes!

• More and more, neither do I!

• Sell everything before she took it from me in the divorce.

What Girls Said 1

• i would feel the phone in my hand which I would use to call the cops cause he's a pedo