Do guys like it when your girlfriend kisses your cheek?

If you were cuddling with your girl on the couch watching a movie or something and she reached her head up and kissed you on the cheek, would you like that and think it's cute? or would you think it was weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheek? Why not my lips? It would be cute, but for sure I won't be done with just that.

What Guys Said 2

• I think all affection would be much appreciated. I read that kisses on the cheek and forehead and the nose and stuff all have different meanings. Like a kiss on the forehead instills faith and trust. I can't remember the rest. So yeah, overall I know I would appreciate it and return the favor somehow but that is me.

• i don't think its weird

its purely of affection

i wonder why she doesn't kiss my lipss

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm, I wondered this too, I mean I love when my boyfriend kisses me ALL over. but for me to lean in and kiss his forehead or cheek seems alittle off, and I would wonder what he would think.