French kissing

do most people french kiss? what if you don't like having ur tongue in another persons mouth? lol I know this question sounds maybe dumb but I'm reli wondring because I don't french kiss and you alwaysss see it on the tv or what not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just read some answers below and found out I haven't actually french kissed before (if they are right) the most we've ever had our tongues in each others mouth without going back to normal kissing was like less than 30 seconds lol! made out for the first time today I thought too but apparently not. I thought making out was just when you kiss for longer amounts of time (hehe about 3 hours :P) I thought most people did to be honest. I thought it was like one of those steps in the relationship like dating holding hands hugging kissing then french kissing then making out and I don't know where next but yeah

What Guys Said 1

• it took me about 6 months to start french kissin my gf, and ever since then when ever we had the chance too we would make out as much as we can I think its amazing!

• Hehe me and my girlfriend are going so fast! kiss after one week, I said I love you after 2 weeks, She said she loved me too after 3 weeks we french kissed at 4 weeks and made out after 5 weeks (today)

What Girls Said 1

• a lot of people don't know the difference between making out and french kissing. french kissing is ALL with your toungue, a lot of people don't do it. making out is just playing with their lips basically, and throwing a little toungue in there. most people just stick to making out, and I agree with you, frenching is gross xD my ex always wanted to. I was like omg no. haha dumped him! =P