A guy I'm talking to just stopped texting me all of a sudden, what does that mean?

I have been talking to the this guy for about 2 weeks. We have talked everyday since then and then he just doesn't text me. Does he want space? Or is he not interested anymore?

• He just wants space
  • He isn't interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• it could be either or, but if he was talking to you for 2 weeks straight, I kind of doubt he's not interested because he kept talking to you. I think it takes a week for a guy to figure out if he wants to stay talking to the girl. give it a few days and if he doesn't text, why don't you text him, be like hey, hows it going. don't say, why didn't I hear from you. guys don't want someone who seems like they can't live without them, they like girls that can handle her own.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he got busy, maybe he got sick of being the one to always text first or something (if he was, that's generally my experience, always the one doing the talking or expected to), I dunno, we barely know enough to really give any real advice. You could just be overreacting.

• I agree with the texting first thing, I hate that. It could also be that he felt that the conversations were going nowhere and gave up (I doubt this after only two weeks.) I say text him and see what happens, you don't have to all the time but it's nice when the girl texts first every once and a while.

What Girls Said 1

• girls always assume a boy has lost interest or whatever, but I think you should give it time. if he never texts you again..i mean you've only been talking for two weeks...no biggie. there are other guys out there.