19 and never been on a date!

I'm 19 years old I've had several boyfriends but I've never been on a real date where they have asked me or planed anything I've told my boyfriend that I want to go out, he never wants to he just tells me to plan it and then he's always busy when we can he always makes time and plans with his friends and if they wanna go somewhere he's out the door and doesn't text me he always says he didn't feel his phone . why won't he take me out? and why does he ignore me when he's with his friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm assuming he's 19 or close to it. Younger guys are generally more inconsiderate and more interested in just having fun. He's thinking of his friends a lot still and probably didn't consider giving away time with them to have more with you when you started dating. I've known guys who got married and still thought they could have this whole separate life. Kind of a bad start to a marriage.

The problem might be that you're attracted to guys who have certain behaviors, one of which is being inconsiderate and kind of di*kish.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sorry you feel so bad, I can see why. My question is, and I mean no offense, what makes him your boyfriend if you do not date? Dating is an important part of a relationship. "Hanging out" does not make someone your boyfriend. Do you see what I mean? There is a difference when someone takes the time to spend time with you and go out with you, makes time for you and wants to share experiences with you. He is doing that with his buddies. It sounds like he is dating them, not you.

Girlfriend, you need to think more of yourself and start looking for a guy who wants to not only date you, but be with you and treats you with respect. He does not. Good luck.

• so what do you do instead with your bfs?

• well have experienced that ..have had boyfriends but never went on any serious dates before ...at the moment it never really occurred to me how badly I wanted them to take me on a serious date..,but oh well that's in the past now .