When should you stop messaging a guy when he hasn't responded?

At what point should you stop messaging, at first you're unsure if he got your text the first time, so you send another message of the same text or do you send did you get that, and then if he still doesn't respond you don't send anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't send more than 2 texts to a person who doesn't respond.

~Distant

• Give him an hour to answer a text, then you can send another. After that, you're done until he responds, at least for that day. Anything more than that runs the risk of being annoying. Nothing is as irritating as taking care of something, coming back to your phone and finding 6 messages asking why you're not responding.

• Send the first one, then after like 2 hours send another saying "you there?" and that's it. Then just wait for him to reply. That way, if he was actually busy, he won't be annoyed by having a lot of messages asking him where he is.

What Girls Said 3

• If he doesn't send you a text or whatever back then h just isn't into you or he is "busy" doing something that is more important than you. I have been in this sitution and they think your a stalker when you call or text them to much. I would would say two or three texts would be fine, but if he doesn't answer after that then you wait for him to answer back!

• I don't send the same message twice.

after two, don't send anymore !

• if he doesn't reply to my first message, that's when I stop