Will a relationship happen? advice please

So me and this girl have been "dating" I guess you could call it for about 4 months. It's kind of a weird situation though...when we met she was just getting out of a 3 year relationship. We've basically hung out almost every day or at least talk every day since the first couple of times we went out.. We've had the conversation about where we stand currently...she is clear that she does not want me to become a "rebound" so we are taking things very slowly at the moment...I know that she cares for me...she's told me multiple times, however she says she is not ready for a relationship at the moment because she is still trying to figure herself out...now I like this girl a whole lot, more than I've ever liked anyone before so I am willing to wait for her, she is worth it...sometimes she is hard to read though, one day she's into us and the next she kind of pushes away kind of a back and forth deal...maybe she's hesitant to get too involved with me because of how things went with her last relationship? I'm not sure...shes already introduced me to her whole family (I spend Easter with her at her moms house with her family) I don't think she would do these sort of things if she wasn't looking at a relationship with me in the future? She also constantly makes references all the time to things she wants us to do together in the future...I guess I'm just kind of confused and don't know what to make of it so that's where I ask you guys...what do you make of this situation? Do you see us being in an Relationship sometime in the future? or am I setting myself up for disappointment?

Most Helpful Girl

• I foresee her coming and talking to you one night and telling you this, "So I was talking to SoAndSo and I was telling her about this thing you did and I called you my boyfriend. Is that ok?"

• well that's thing thing...she has called me her boyfriend to people before a couple of times (in front of me)...but like I said, it's just very confusing sometimes, some days she just seems very backoffish to me and other days she seems very into me.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0