What age do men stop getting scared/untimidated of independent women?

so I am always told by guys at my school that they are intimidated by me and they don't normaly flirt w/me a lot. it really bothers me especialy because I am also told that I am mean, wich is a lie. I am never really mean, I am just as much as mean as they r. and a lot of guys try to tell me that they are faster or stronger or bettr than me but I kno that they are not because I am really athletic. I hate sexist people and most guys I know r. when does this stop?

y is evry one who ansers me being mean?!?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no wish to be mean to u...message me anytime you wish or friend me...I have no problem with independent females..I was more or less raised that way..I work with female professionals every day and get along with most quite well...would probably prefer to work with females at least if it's one-on-one...NOW...if by "independent" you mean cold, bitchy & self-serving than I don't want anything to do with them...EVER! (and I don't need sex that bad either!)

• by independant I just mean that I hav self-respect I am not selfabsorbed and I am not a slut. nor do I like people who are mean

• No problem here...enjoy your life!

• If that's what you consider independence you're immature. That's NORMAL.

What Guys Said 8

• I might be misunderstanding the questions but I am shy so I am always kind of scared and intimidated by women and I am nervous about just saying hi.

• Why is everyone mean? Because honestly you have the brain and mental capacity of an 11 year old, and that's being generous. You actually sound like a snobby halfwit.

• Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't give the answer you want:

"I'll date you for you and let's just grow a garden of pretty flowers while I admit my absolute subservience to your blatant superiority!"

You know, versus the reality that the fact that you can run fast means jack sh*t and you're just as useless as you were prior to the ability.

• it don't but let tell you that I love girl that canhold there own but when you play hard to get it hard for a guy to flirt with you.

• Women aren't intimidating. Ever.

Women aren't frightening either. Ever.

Independent Women suck SO much f***ing ass.

I wish you knew what you were talking about.

• in this society, probably no age haha

depends on the kid's opinion of his own mother really.

• Well if you're stronger than me I don't want to date you.

• about the same age women stop being hormonally driven to have babies

What Girls Said 0