How do I get a kiss with this girl?

theres this girl and I really want to kiss her but I don't know how what should I do the perfect date to make her want to kiss me and how can I tell if she wants me to kiss her pleas help

Most Helpful Guy

• k, have you ever seen the movie "Hitch" with Will Smith?

when you are saying goodbye to her, and she says something like "I had a really good time tonight" and such. Then she plays with her keys and looks down, or she plays with the door knob but doesn't go inside, etc.

She's waiting for SOMETHING. That's when your suppose to make your move. that is your "Q". When she starts to waste time, looking around and such, just move in SLOWLY and if she makes eye contact with you and stays looking at you. THATS WHEN you should lay one on her.

good luck man!

What Girls Said 1

• If she suggests something she really wants to do, go do it with her. If she wants a kiss she'll lick/bite her lips a lot or she'll look at your lips because she's trying to give you the signal that she is open to a kiss...hope this helps.

What Guys Said 1

• If you don't know for sure, and who really does, give her a hug. When you are about to part, hold on and go in for the kiss. I suggest just going for it. Yeah it is hard, but it will totally be worth it. I've had girls move on quick if you don't make your move within the first 2 dates. Stupid yes, but don't wait for her approval. Most girls never give it. If she is on a date with you just assume that yes she wants a kiss. If she doesn't she will let you know one way or the other. I think knowing is much better than kicking yourself after the date, wishing you would've kissed her.

• Something that I've found that also helps is if you break the touch barrier prior to going for the kiss. A hug is one way of doing this but you should also touch her in other ways to get her used to the idea. For example touching her hands or showing her a dance step puts you in a good position to judge her eye contact and interest.